I {heart} Instagram


The technology world is forever changing!! There are always new tools to keep us connected to other crafters, friends, and family. I dabble with Facebook using my husband's account. Really just to share family photos to his family overseas. But, I just started playing with Instagram! It is such an easy way to share the projects I am creating and see what others are doing for creative projects also!! 

I  dont have time for videos like I used to, but haven't given up on the idea that I will be able to do videos in the future! Nor, do I wish to discontinue the blog posting. Although that has been at a standstill for awhile now too. Precious moments of my maternity leave are being enjoyed with my little boy and any spare moments that I do have once chores are done are to craft rather than post about what I am creating....until now...

Instagram is a great way for impromptu posting. If you would like to follow me there, please find me by the username scrapeahappy! 


Comments