Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #92 – Warming Up with Hot Cocoa


I broke the current Valentine theme that I am working with right now to make this card for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge. They have had a two week break so the design team could enjoy the Christmas holiday. I missed all the wonderful creations that are over there. However, they are back for another year of challenges. This week they are challenging us to use a cup or chocolate or even the color brown on your project. So, I chose to use a little bit of everything. The base is a five inch square. I cut the scallop from the Elegant edges Cricut cartrdige. I cut the circle from the George cartridge and then ran it through the Swiss dots cuttlebug folder. I cut the cups from the Joys of the Season Cartridge, and flipped the cut in my Gypsy. The coffee pot came from the Just Because Cards cartridge that I am currently borrowing from my friend Lisa. The sentiment tag was cut from Gypsy Wanderings. The boder punch is made by EK success. The great thing about this card is that all the paper for the embellishment of the card came from my scraps. I always feel like this is a bonus project because I am using items that I have alreay used for other projects for this project. I always enjoy the challenges at FCCB, and look forward to a year of creating with them!

Thanks for Stopping By!





Comments

Debbie said…
Cute card! I really like the background paper and embossing!!

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/
Sarah said…
Sooooo soooo cute! I love it so much! I will be case-ing this one for sure :) Great card. thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week!
Charlotte said…
Abeautiful card with such great details. I just love the colors and the sentiment is perfect!
Thanks for joining FCCB this week.
Charlotte
Sherrie K. said…
Great card-love the embossing:)
Thanks for joining us at FCCB Challenge Me Monday!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
This is so cute! I'm now following your blog.

I hope you'll follow back!
www.createdbycori.blogspot.com
Especially like the arrangement of your card & the sentiment. Have a nice day.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com
scrapqueen141 said…
Great job on your card, I like it!!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/
Love the vintage colors of your cuts. They look great against your background paper. Happy New Year!
Bernadet
bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com