Has Nesting Started...Perhaps!






I have wanted or envisioned this project for quite some time! These little owl tags were made with my Cricut using the Hoot an Holler Cricut cartridge. They were quite easy to make! Just adds a small touch to owl theme as well as organization to the change table area and the closet? These baskets were repurposed from my classroom! I washed them all and they fit beautifully into my change table and closet space. I love that I didn't have to spend more money on baskets! 

I also got Andrei to set up the play pen, and it is now in our bedroom! It is already for baby. I think we may have him or her sleep in our room for a little bit! Particularly so if it is hot like it has been in these last few days because I don't want baby to get overheated upstairs in the nursery.


Comments