Some Scrappy Time

I had a very productive day! In fact the most productive I have had in four and a half months! I went into my scraproom and puttered about! Now for those of you who are wondering why I haven't been in my space...it is because I am 18 weeks pregnant and had severe morning sickness since 6 weeks! I even had to go to the hospital for treatment of dehydration and stabilize my vomiting! Yikes...quite the tale you know!

Since I felt pretty good today, undecided it was time to brave the craftroom and begin tidying and purging! I am embarrassed to admit that I found stuff that I haven't even used since I was purchased! Stamps, paper, and embossing folders! Awful! I also didn't realize how much of a paper collection I had! I made kits and have so so many of them! I went threw my magazine collection and purged about five books! That felt good! I still have more work to do in my space, but I ran out of steam! Here is a few pictures of my space that is all organized!







Comments