December Daily 2012 - Day 12

I have been checking the mailbox everyday for this package to arrive! I bought these two cartridges and the Cricut Mats during a Pink Tuesday Sale. (The week of Black Friday) It was a treat because I purchased these with some of my profits from the Christmas Craft Fair that I participated in!

It is a amazing how price of Cricut cartridges has dropped! When I first received my machine the cartridges were regularly priced here in Canada at 119.95. I never paid full price! A deal was 59.99. But, I didn't pay that for very many either! I received many as gifts for birthdays and Christmas gifts and my Mom and Dad got some fabulous US sales!

The Preserves cartridge was 12.00. The Tie the Knot cartridge was 20.00. Great deal and so much cheaper than here at home! Plus, I can't even find these here at home as Michaels only carries the new release cartridges!

Very excited to use to use these cartridges and they came at the perfect time as I work on the wedding gift Album for my sisters coworker!

Redley and I also enjoyed som much needed rest by the Cristmas Tree tonight. I had a warm cup of Hot Chocolate with Whip Cream! It was delicious! There is something so relaxing sitting and watching the Christmas Tree! It reminds me of the Christmas Magic as a child with all the excitement around Santa visits and the Christmas surprises I would find under the tree Christmas morning!




Comments