A Month's Worth of Catching Up

So, I came to look at my blog and check out how long it has been since my last post. I was slightly embarassed when I realized that it has been almost a month . I convinced myself at the start of the school year that I was not going to neglect this crafty blog of mine. However, unfortunately I have not been on here to post projects or participate in challenges. This may lead many of my faithful followers...the few that I have left...lol...that I have not been crafty. However, this is simply not the case! In fact, I have been on crafty overload as I prepare for my upcoming craft fair next week at Riverside Secondary school..

In fact, last wekend, I set up my craft fair display to give myself an approximate idea of how much product I had. You see...I have been storing it away in boxes in my spare bedroom, as I made it. I truly didn't have a clue with how much I had until I actually started setting it up. I haven't counted how many items I have at the momment. But, my worry now is that I hope that I sell it all because I really don't want to take all of this stuff home and store it for another year!

I have all sorts of items that I am selling this year. The list includes:
  • Sock cupcakes
  • Christmas Tree Snowflake Rosette Ornaments
  • Candle Boxes.
  • Vintage Purse Boxes
  • Birthday Box Sets
  • Thank-you Boxes Sets
  • Christmas Card Sets
  • Antibacterial Cleaner Packages
  • Christmas Tag Sets
  • Christmas Gift Card Holders
  • Chrsitmas Gift Card Holders that look like coffee cups.
  • 3x3 card box purses
  • 3x3 card box sets
Lots of great goodies. I can't wait to set it all up and begin selling my creations!

Comments