Thanks from Owl of Us!



I was very excited when my husband came home afterschool and asked me if I would make the Thank-you cards for his classmates and himself to give to the staff at the hospital and their instructor. The group that he was with last time gave cards out, and he signed up for cookies. i said it would have been a whole lot easier if he signed up for cards because I would make them for him! Nevertheless, I almost fell over when he asked if I wold make three cards. Of course, he needed them for the very next day, but I managed to get three cards done, and I used all items from my stash. I took quick pictures of the cards rather than staged pictures because of the time factor. This card was a fun card size to make as it is a 5.5 by 8 inch card. I find with this size it is much easier to use larger print papers, that would normally be for scrapbook pages.

I had fun! I am also very much enjoying the Amy R sentiments and how a Two Tone look can be given with her stamps. Lots of fun creating, and playing although it was last minute and unexpected!

Comments