Lisa's February Sketch Support Challenge

This layout was created for Lisa's Februrary challenge. She encourages us to use a specific sketch from the Sketch Support Website and interpret it for our own pictures. As stated in previous months. I have been chosing to use my honeymoon pictures to create layouts for her challenges. It is a wonderful way to work with different colours from my wedding album that I have put aside for the last couple of months. However, I am ready to get back to it in the next little while. Nonetheless, I have had this layout done for awhile but I just haven't had the opportunity to post it until today. It is a ittle different using such a bright background. I don't usually do that, but it seems to work with the pictures, although the photos don't seem to show up because of the glare of the camera flash. But, you get the idea!

Comments