Scraproom Wall Decal Project


Today I had a couple of things that I wanted to attempt to complete as I spent time in my scrap space. The first thing was to put a picture frame up above my desk. I would like to create a two page Alison Davis Sketch to put into the frame. I hope that this frame can then be swapped out with new pictures, as I like to have my space filled with crafty decor projects rather than store bought ones. This will help me to stay inspired in my space. Once Andrei helped me put the frame up...than I could put the Wall Decal that I purchased quite a while back up in the room. I was shopping at Dolleramma, and I found a whole bunch of fabulous sayings of Wall Decals. I happened to find one of my favourite quotes that particularly meant a lot to me this summer..."Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take but by the Moments that take our breath away." This quote gave me hope and excitement as I had to heal and move on from a difficult situation. So, I knew when I saw it that I had to have it in my scrap space...it was a great price....especially when you find it at a dollar store. I attempted to put the quote on my wall today, and it took me a total of 3 hours of standing on my desk peeling each letter section by section. You get what you pay for when you buy a decal at the dollar store that says all you have to do is rub and stick. This did not happen. But, I knew it was worth taking the time to do. It looks great, and I can see it perfectly when I walk into my room, and when I sit at my scrap desk.

Comments