Let's Get Crafty Episode # 81: You've Got Mailbox




Well, I am so loving the various Valentine mailboxes. Since I have created my Valentine Use You Stash Kit. I have found it very easy to work with this particular theme...I made one of these boxes previously in the week. But, I wanted to make another one. I also asked the creator of this cut file if it would be okay if I could create a video showing all my online scrappy friends how to put this box together. She gave me the okay, so I filmed a video on Saturday. However, it is 23 minutes long which takes forever to format to upload and requires over 14 hours to upload to you tube. Good think I can just set it and frget it. Once the video is processed you will be able to see the detailed instructions how to create this cute little mailbox.

Comments

Jen said…
Your mailbox turned out adorable! Thank you so much for sharing.