Fantabulous Cricut Challenge....Bird Project

This weekend I have been trying to get motivated to make Christmas cards. I have a whole bunch of product that I purchased last year, and now it is just trying to come up with some designs that work! I have been looking through all my own magazines, online sights, and even my past projects that I have created. Then I was over at my favorite challenge blog Fantabulous Cricut, and I saw that they have a bird challenge on this week...I almost missed it! So, I started thinking of a design use for a Christmas card. I was inspired by one of my own Vintage style cards here on my own blog, and a piece of patterned paper that came from DCWV Matstack that I purchased last year at Joann's called The Winter Combo. The card uses three different cartridges: Winter Woodlands, fabulous finds for the sentiment cut,  and Serenade. I love when I am able to use my Cricut for Multiple cuts. The snowflake was glittered using my Xyron Glitter maker and MS Glitter called Brillo...I am now off to make a set of these....
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Sherrie K. said…
Beautiful card!! Congrats on your win over at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
scrapqueen141 said…
I love your card! Congrats on your win at FCCB!!!