A Break From Blogging and What's New with Me!

It has been quite a while now since I have posted here or even made a you tube video! I am stilll very interested in doing this all, but at the same time I am monitoring my dedication to things. I am trying to take steps to allocate my time successfully to all aspects of my life to provide a balanced lifestyle. I have my good weeks and bad weeks, but I took a break from blogger to manage all the other parts of my life. I also got sick around report card time, the week before spring break, so that tooks its toll. I have been on a lovely holiday to Arizona where I acquired a whole bunch of fabulous scrap goodies. I have created quite a few wedding layouts, but didn't do a video to showcase them because creating the video was taking time away from successfully creating multiple layouts. Afterall, my goal is to have my Wedding Album done completed this year. My New Years Resolution was to have the equivalent of a double page layout a week. I think I am progressing very nicely towards this goal, and you will have a chance to see these layouts over the next upcoming posts. Finally, the last thing that is new with me is the fact that I am currently taking a 5-week online scrapbooking class with Alison Davis. She creates fabulous sketches for scrapbooking. You can see more about it on her site.  She also has a series of fabulous sketch books. I currently own sketch books, 5, 6, and 7. I am thinking about getting the rest of her books to complete the series. I don't have any of her card sketchbooks, but I do enjoy using the card sketches off her site.

I have never thought of taking an online class before. But, this one is a lot of fun. I am learning lots. There are three lessons per week and then a homework assignment. I will also be posting these layouts here on my blog! Thanks for stopping by and continuing to follow my blog!

Comments