Let's Get Crafty Episode # 64: Wedding Wednesday Layout: Something New Something Old Something Borrowed Something Blue

I continue to use the weekends to work on my Wedding Album! I am very excited that I have started, and I am finding it not that hard to complete. I try to do at least one layout a week. That is a good pace, and I believe at that rate it seems manageable. However, last weekend I was able to do two double page layouts! I completed videos of them for my Wedding Wednesday Series, so you will see those in the next couple of weeks! I am just loving the sketches from Sketch Support. I am finding them so motivating! I like them so much that I wanted access to more, so I ordered the sketch support books. I ordered 5, 6, 7. I guess you could say that I broke my shopping ban because I bought something. But, I dont' consider it breaking the rules too bad because I bought these to help me use my supplies rather than buying more supplies! (I know you can justify anything any way you want. I have been looking through all of the sketches today, and I am in the process of planning my next layout! I think I might even start my Honeymoon album at the same time. It will be a great alternative to the wedding album!

Comments