Happy New Year!

Today is a chance to reflect on the past year and my what a year it has been! I have lot of memorable life moments as well as crafty moments from this year! I enjoy having a blog and having a chance to go back and look back at the year! Although in the past two months I haven't posted quite a frequently as I would have liked to! But, my health hasn't been 100%, so I have been making a point of taking care of me! I have been crafting lots but I haven't always posted to the blog! My goal this year was to make the equivalent of one video a week, so 52 videos! I am short , and I have one ready to go! A happy new years card, so I may squeak my last one in before the end of the year! I am on the west coast, so I still have a chance!

My most memorable moments of 2010 are:
- completing my Master's program.
- graduating with my Master's
- getting my first dog.
- celebrating my first anniversary!

My most crafty memorable moments are:
- Getting my Pink Expression
- making over 365 projects this year.
- selling my creations at a craft fair, to make more crafty purchases.
- getting my gypsy!

It has been a fabulous year! I have enjoyed sharing my creations with you and look forward to sharing amnew hear of fun adventures and creativity with you!

Happy New Year!
All the best in 2011!

Comments

Happy New Year Rachel =) All the best to you this coming year. Looking forward to all hearing about it all =)