MEd Graduation















Well, I did it! I am officially a Master's Graduate from SFU. I was officially recognized at convocation yesterday, and it feels fabulous to have it offically over with. When meeting with some of my cohort buddieds we all mentioned how long it felt but at the same time how fast it went as well. I feel like I really transformed as a professional over those last three years. My family was all there to celebrate the day with me! All 14 of them! Here are some of my favourite pictures from the day!

I feel so good to have this moment of recognition, but at the same time very relieved that this chapter is over! It was a lot of blood, sweat and tears! Let me tell you near the end it was a lot of tears!

Now the day after this celebration, I have been enjoying sitting and lounging around and doing absolutely nothing, as I don't have anything that I absolutely have to do! Feels wonderful! Thanks so much for following me on this journey and celebrating it along with me! Now for the next chapter!

Oh the possibilities!

Comments

Migzy said…
Yay!! It's all over! Now just to hang that degree certificate in your living room :)