Craft Fair Items for Sale




I have decided to take the plunge and I will be attending a craft fair on November 18th. My school hosts one every year, so I thought that I would try to sell some of my creations there. It is really just a way to recoup the costs of making them. Because after a while what do you do with all those cretions. So I actually made 10 different purses like this. The idea is not an original idea as I got it from my Youtube friend Sarah from live love and scrap. I have her button down below on my sidebar if you would like to check these out. These were so much fun to make! I love the feather boas.

The purse is cut at fit to page from the forever young cartridge.
The cards are made 3x3 and have the forever young girl cut at 2.5 inches in various paper doll types.
The envelopes were all handmade from the copy paper. These were lot of work, and now I have no idea how much to charge. But, I think the would be cute gifts for a girl friend or for teens.

Comments

super cute Rachel!