My Messy Scraproom

Well, I am trying to get in as many projects as I can I guess! I go back to work after my summer vacation on Tuesday and although I will have more time in the evenings than I did last year. I am thinking that. I might be a little tired when I initially go back to work until I get used to being in a routine. This may affect my creativity? Buy hopefully not because I have been having so much fun playing in here! I made six Halloween cards tonight! I will post those tomorrow! I also made a sign that I will hang outside the door of my classroom! It has my teacher name! However, I won't post pictures of that project because it has my last name! I also finished my Christmas Tag Swap! I made 3 different sets of 7 tags! I am hosting this swap so I am just waiting for the other tags to arrive! And as you can see from this post from my iPhone camera that my desk area is an absolute mess! Time to clean it up before I work on any more projects! I can't believe that I posted this picture, but it will motivate me to clean so that I can post an after picture!

Cheers!

Comments