Let's Get Crafty # 26: Whimsical Mushroom Card with Miss Anya Dress Stamp






I have had this vision for a card for awhile, but never sat down to make it. So, I thought I would shoot a video, and make the card. The fist one I made was the dark blue mushroom, and then I experimented from there. I tend to be a paper hoarder, so I have been trying very hard lately to use my pretty papers that I have to make different projects. I think I am very happy with the success of them. I liked the Mushroom once I started playin gwith the cuts and embossing them. It gives them a little more interest. However, next time to give the embellishment even more interest, I would like to use some chalks and inks. I am used to having so little time to scrap that I take short cuts here and there. But, now I know it isn't necessary, as I have lots of time to be in here!

Comments