My Birthday Cake





Yes another year has come and gone! I am another year older, but apparently not too old for a Tinkerbell cake. My sister made this cake for me. She is quite into cake decorating these days, and wanted the challenge of this cake. She is all self taught! Didn't she do an amazing job. She bought a special cake pan, and then some special cake food colouring to get the colouring perfect for the flesh and the hair.

The cake was delicious too! She put some chocolate filling in there

It has been quite a while since my last post, and since I have spent a significant time in my scraproom. I have been organizing my clear stamps. It is going very slowly because I am trying to track down the thick CD cases. But, so far I am very happy with this storage method!

The other reasons why I haven't been in my scraproom much, is that I have a lot of catch up with things here since putting things off from my course work. I had that bad cold that took a week to get over, and now I am trying to get organized for report cards and my exam this summer. So, I would like to do some more creating, but need to tidy up this space a little. I have a couple projects on the go that I am really excited about. Please check out Weddings with the Cricut on Tuesday, as my next project is going to be featured on there!

Comments

Migzy said…
Sweet cake!! Maybe now I can convince my sister to bake me a fancy cake for my birthday! :)
Colleen said…
Love the cake! Happy Belated Birthday!
awesome cake!!!