Tam's Use What is on Your Desk Tag Challenge





I couldn't resist participating in this challenge. Tam from the Canadian Scrap and Chat Message board challenged all of us girls to make a tag using only the materials found on our desl right now. Good think I didn't end up cleaning up yet! LOL! I can't resist a challenge. Just to prove that I had all these items on my desk I took a picture. As you can see the only thing I had to get was a piece of pink paper for the tag itself. Stuff I used for this challenge. I don't have a sentiment on there because unfortunately the stamps that were available didn't fit or weren't approrpriate! This took hardly any time at all and it was a fun way to use what was on my desk! Thanks for the challenge!

Misc, Stickers
Strip of Blue Paper
Apron Lace Fiscars Punch
Scribbles 3D Paint
Brown Ink Pad
Misc Hot Pink Button.

Comments