Playing with Tags, Bags, Boxes and More

Cake Box



Triangle Box


Purse




Heart Basket



Shopping Bag



Flower Box


Popcorn Box


Nut Cup

Well, as it was mentioned in my last post. I received the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartriage this week after my Mom and Dad arrived home from Arizona. I couldn't wait to play with it and see what was the actual size of boxes I could make with my baby bug.

So, I have posted pictures of the many differnt boxes that I made. Let me tell you, that I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the boxes and bags. I am able to make a decent size favour box with all of the differnt boxes. One of the purse ones is very small. However, when I was at Essential Packaging in Surrey over Spring Break, there purse party favour was smaller than the one I am able to make with my baby bug. So, I think I will get lots of use out of this project.

I used some grey cardstock to make these because I don't typically use grey very often, and now I am able to get a sense of the size for each of these!

I have some Easter projects a brewing, so I will be busy creating and then posting these as they are completed!

So much fun playing!

Comments