Cookie Advent Calendar: Countdown to Christmas




Yes, I have been MIA for a few days now. But, I have been busy doing my paper and the typical errands that all of you hav ein your daily life. But, I wanted to show you this project that I have been working on when I have a few momments to come into my scraproom.

You are probably saying "What? A Christmas project in April? Yes, I have been wanting to make one of these ever since I participated in the cookie advent calendar swap back in November. I have a post to that calandar here. But,just haven't had the time to do it. This past week while at Walmart, I actually remembered to pick up a cookie sheet, so I thought now is the perfect time to make this project. I can wrap it all up, and then have it as a gift for Christmas. No pressures of Christmas rush making it now. All the pieces were made using my cricut. It is a fantastic took for something like this. I used Joys of the Season, and Christmas Cheer. I think a bit of Doodlecharms too. I am very happy with it. They are a lot of work, but fun!

Comments