Back to SFU Class & Hanging out until Spring Break

It was back to class last night, as the Olympic Break was over. It almost felt like starting a brand new class again. It was quite bizarre really. I was able to talk to my prof about an upcoming paper, so that definitely helped calm the nerves. However, I am tired today, as having that little brek off gave me a taste of what not being in school will be like

Only Two more mornings until Spring Break, and I am really looking forward to time off. I have a couple of scrappy projects planned. One of them is finishing off my special wedding acrylic album. Then, I would like to work on a Wedding Gift Album for my In-Laws. If only I could get Andrei to look at the wedding pictures one more time to help pick out the favourites. I am also very excited about a mini album class that I am attending at a local scrapbook store called Pick of the Patch. I haven't taken a class in a long time, so it will be fantastic to be surround by people who love to create just as much as I do. Then I will be swapping out the cupcake swap that I hosted on the Canadian Scrap and Chat Message Boards. I will be sure to post pictures of all the fabulous creations.

Well, off to bed. I plan on working on report cards tomorrow!

Comments