A Project Here and There!






Since I have this beautiful scraproom, and no wedding to plan. I am finding that I have the opportunity to take the odd hour here and there during the week to do some creating. I am totally loving this opportunity. I am very happy with some of the creations. I am currently in the process of making a cover from scratch for all of my online scrap friends pages. It is just about finished. Just waiting for a few of the embellishments to dry. Will try to post some pictures of this tomorrow if there is time. I also in the process of filming and editing another Let's Get Crafty Video. The theme of this one is an Altered Lunch Box Pail. I hope to have that uploaded by Sunday Night, so please stay tuned!

The projects up above were made for various coworkers. The tags were for my secret valentine. Although I suppose once I give them to her, she will figure out who her secret valentine was. Nonetheless, it was a fun little project to do!

Comments