Various Card Creations
















I can't believe how time flies in a week. I thought after the busy year of wedding planning this year would go much slower. But, that doesn't seem to be the case. However, I do like to keep myself busy as a bee. I have been quite busy at work mentoring a student teacher. There is a perception that it makes it easier for the classroom teacher, but this is so not the case if you want to make sure the students in the classroom's learning isn't jeopardized.

I felt much better after Tuesday night once I handed in my first assignment this past week for my coursework. I have another assignment due on Tuesday plus three readings to do this weekend. But, I think I will be able to manage it no problem as Andrei is working nights this weekend, and sleeping during the day. So, I am hoping to get my homework done while he is resting. The rainy weather will keep me inside.

I am looking forward to a Girls Crafty Night tomorrow night. I am hosting a card party with a small group of friends. We are going to make one Valentine Card and Two Birthday Cards. I will post some details from the evening tomorrow night! It should be a fun time.

In the process of cleaning up my scraproom tonight to prepare for the party. I scrapped my way to a clean desk. Here are the various cards I made tonight. I hope you like them! I am hoping to create a Let's Get Crafty Video this weekend also, but I am not sure what to the tutorial on. So, I am just working out the creative details now. So keep posted for the next video.

Comments