20 Days Till Christmas!



Wow!

December already! I can't believe it. Amongst report cards, coursework, and my final assignment. I can't believe that Christmas is quickly on its way. I thought I would write a quick post to share that the content of my report cards are now written. I just have to edit them, and then I can had them in for approval on Monday! Very exciting to get those out of the way. Now, I just have my final project to work on, and then once that is complete I will be able to say I am finally ready for the holiday spirit.

We have had our Christmas Tree up for almost a week now. But, I haven't had time to put the decorations on it. I receive my first Christmas Card in the mail from my Aunt Jo-ann. Mine are made and ready to mail out. But, I won't do that till next week sometime. I will be sending wedding thank-you cards and Christmas cards all at the same  time. I have projects to post too, but too busy to do that now.

Comments