Report Card Mania



Yes, it is that tme if year again.  To be honest, I am not really sure where all the time goes in a school term. But, here it is... two more weekends before my report cards are due, and I am trying to balance work, school, and home life. All with a threat of a possible cold looming. I want to be thinking about getting ready fo Christmas, but that is really hard to do if I am consumed with assignmens, marking, and report cards. However, I have set myself some goals this weekend, with rewards along the way to help keep me motivated. This is making all the difference!

My reward prior to starting them today, was taking the night off last night to rest. I am currently working on several projects at the momment. I am working on an Advent Calender. (I think I will have that finished today, so I will post later tonight.) I completed my Christmas Cards for friends, family and such. But, will not be posting those because I would like them to be a surprise for all of you. I will be working on my Chrismtas card for my students. I usually always make them a card to hand out at our Christmas Breakfast party. Then I am working on some Christmas decorations for my co-workers. Just a little something, and a care package for the secretaries at my school. They are always so much help. I have lots to do to complete these. But, I enjoy doing it so it is worth it.

I am contemplating that next year, I migh enter a craft fair, and sell some of my creations. I have never done this, but think I might. We will see, I might be busy with other things next year, but one thing is for sure I won't be working on my master's. Yeahhh!!!!!!

To keep me accountable for meeitng my goals, I have listed what I need to complete this weekend. I have inserted rewards, as I go along.

Friday Night:
  • Advent Calender - Spray Paint Cookie Sheet
  • Complete Chistmas Cards for Family and Friends

Saturday
- Sleep In ( Oops didn't happen got an early morning phone call)
- Grade Three (Eight of Them)
- Two Grade Four Report Cards

Reward: Trip to Micheals
- buy one cricut cartriage. (they are on sale)
- spend time with husband before he goes to work.

Sunday Report Cards
- Grade Four Sections
  • Student Behaviour
  • Fine Arts
  • Physical Education
  • Personal Planning
  • Science
  • Language Arts
Reward: Go to Costco to buy Christmast Tree
- spend time with husband
- do a little scrapping
- blog post about accomplishments

Comments