Happy Thanksgiving to All!






It was a busy weekend, but it was also relaxing at the same time. How does that happen you might say....? Well. it all starts with Friday night with a trip to the mall to pick up a hot video game and do some windo shopping with dear husband. Saturday was a lovely sleep in day, and then Thanksgiving preparations began for the dinner I hosted for my mother in law and grandma. It was my Grandma's 88th birthday, so we had her over for dinner. Our Thanksgiving group was quite small because my parents are on an Australian cruise, my father in law was off hunting, sister was working night shift, so it just left the four of us. However, I didn't mind that at all because if things went a muck it is a lot easier to treat two other people for dinner than a group of 16. But, I am happy to report that the dinner was very successful. Everytihng went off without a hitch!. Sunday day was spent doing homework. I am currently working with a partner on an oral presentation we are looking at Nel Noddings and Curriculum of Care. We are using her theory to critique a IRP curriculum document. (How many of you are yawning now!?!) Anyways, I got that out of the way, and then did some gardening and washed the car. I then went to Micheals with Julie and bought a few treats. They had a 50% coupon that I couldn't let go to waste. Andrei worked all day so I was very happy to see him when he got home. We hung out and watched HGTV. Off to work again this morning, I had the Day to myself with no homework and so many things to chose from. So, I ended up doing a little bit of everything. Scrapping, hanging out with Julie, window shopping, laundry, and all of that. My I can't wait until everyday is a day like this...I will not miss having homework hang over my head.

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Best Wishes!

Comments