Mini Wedding Album Keepsake
















Andrei's grandparents came all the way from Romania to see Andrei and I marry. They told Anyu and Apu that it is all they are living for to see their grandson get married. So, in their eighties...not speaking a word of English they came for six weeks to Canada for the wedding. Unfortunately, they will be leaving on September 14th. We will not have received our photographs from the professional photographer, so that means that they will not have an opportunity to see the photos, as we won’t be receiving the professional photos for another two weeks. So, with that in mi ind. I chose some of the best shots that were taken by a family friend, my uncle and my cousin. This album was made especially for them. Prior to making it all I had was two 12x12 pieces of raw chipboard and one sheet of patterned paper and 3 sheets of card stock. I purchased the card stock because it matched the wedding colours beautifully.

Comments