Craigslist Postings

I have been debating what to do with the remains of the wedding decorating. A few friends have told me to post the items on craigslist. So, I thought I would give it a try. I had no idea what to price everything. So, I will post and see what kind of action I get. I may get none, but it isn't really wedding season anymore, so that could have a lot to do with it also. But, I will try my chances, and besides if I get a little bit of money back that would be fantastic because right now it is just taking up space in the house.

Check out my Postings:

Wedding Veil - Brand New

This posting was of the practice veil that my mom made before the one she made with the actual sparkly tulle and 6o swarski crystals. So we will see if there are any takers, as at the bridal store the cheapest was $75.00.

Wedding Money Box

This was a homemade project as well. The basket which was purchased from VV boutique (Value Village) was originally a picnic basket. My dad kindly spray painted it in ivory paint, and I used my cricut to make the initials to glue gun onto the basket.

Wedding Numbers

These wedding numbers were a lot of fun to make.


Table Centre Pieces- Cylinder Vases


Wedding Car Decorating Kit

Comments