Mr. and Mrs. are home from their Honeymoon!












I have so many different blog posts to get caught up on...I am almost overwhelmed and don't knnow where to begin. I still haven't posted pictures from the fabulous wedding shower that was thrown by my cousin Lisa and Aunt Shirley. I haven't posted pictures of the rehearsal dinner, nor have I posted pictures from the wedding. There are lots to chose from.

We paid for a profesional photographer, but will not be receiving their photos until about mid September. But, we had a family friend Larry Parks take pictures. He did all the getting ready shots. Which was great to have, as well as photograpphs throughtout the wedding day. My Uncle Carl took some fabulous photographs as well. My cousin Lisa also took about 600 picutres. So, right now we aren't short of pictures. All of these pictures turned out great, and I just can't wait until we receive the professional photographs from our photographer.

The Honeymoon to Cancun was fabulous. Two whole weeks was just what we both needed. The pools were our best friend. I was amazed at how quickly I adjusted to the humidity. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. To be honest, at times...I thought th air conditioning was too cold. There are a lot of memories to share about the honeymoon, but I can't share them all here today.

We have begun to put the wedding presents away, and get the house back in order, as the two weeks of laundry needed to be completed, and such. I look at my wedding dress and can't believe that my time with it is over. I am now wondering what I am going to do with it now. Do I keep it for sentimental reasons? Or find a way to sell it? In the next little bit I will decide what to do with it, as realistically their is value in it to someone else.

Andrei is back to work, and it seems so bizarre to be apart as we have spent so much time together over the last couple of weeks. But, at the same time...it is great to have normalcy again, and have no coursework hanging over my head for now. I did very well once again last semester, and it is hard to believe that I am now on the home stretch for my coursework. I am looking forward to the satisfaction of completing the coursework, and closing that door as I enjoy my pay increase. Just a couple more semesters to go.

However, the beginning of Sepetember is very much upon us, and it isn't that long until I am back at work as a Mrs. Sebestyen. I am looking forward to a new school year, and working more with the SMART Board.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Rachel, Great pictures.
You guys look like a very happy couple. Cant wait to see more pictures and to hear more stories.
Dinno
Anonymous said…
Hi Rachel and Andrei
Looked yesterday morning - no pictures and then today...there are some pictures. Fantastic holiday and you both look so happy! Wonderful!
Enjoy the rest of your time off and get some more R&R if possible.
Love, Aunty Jo.