12 Days of Wedding Planning

My crazy Mom that I love sent me this email yesterday, as the counter said 12 days until the wedding. Crazy hey! I can't believe how close the wedding is now.

Well, I started to sing the 12 days til wedding. (tune of 12 days of Christmas).

On the first day of wedding prep my daughter gave to me 1 Veil to make for her pretty little head.

On the 2nd day of wedding prep my daughter gave to me pew bows to make and a veil for her pretty little head.

On the 3rd day of wedding prep my daughter gave to me the final list of invited guests, pew bows etc

On the 4th day of wedding prep my daughter gave to me the hearts for the party favours, ect ,ect

On the 5th day of wedding prep my daughter gave to me the candalabbra with the five candles

On the 6th day of wedding prep my daughter gave to me the lights to decorate the hall with

On the 7th day of wedding prep my daughter gave to me the vases for the table decorations

On the 8th day of wedding prep my daughter gave to me the flower list for all the family

On the 9th day of wedding prep my daughter gave me a mop to clean up our house

On the 10th day of wedding prep my daughter gave to me the pretty wedding party favours

On the 11th day of wedding prep my daughter gave to me the directions to the fire fighters club

On the 12 th day of wedding prep my daughter gave to the darn best wedding that could be

I think I am getting wedding on the brain. You know me I am the crazy MOB!!! LOL Just keeping in touch

Comments