Wedding Shoes Purchased...

I have mangaged to complete another very important wedding task...finding the wedding shoes. I call them my Cindrella shoes because they are very dainty and pretty in perfect for a Bride. It has been qutie the challenge to find shoes that would work for the wedding. There are a lot of gorgeous shoes out there. However, they aren't always the most comfortable, and they need to be comfortable considering how long I will be standing on them on August 8,2009. So, I have found a very comfortable pair of shoes. I think by now I have tried on about 25 different shoes. They were all pretty...but they weren't comfortable. Once I put this shoe on it was a perfect match just like Cinderalla and her shoes. So, I am happy that this task is out of the way because I was beginning to think the shoe I wanted was not possible. I have packed up a lot of my scrapbooking stuff, so I may not be posting scrappy stuff for awhile.

Comments