I'm Wiped and it isn't even 12:00p.m.

OMG...I am exhausted and it is not even 12:00p.m I have completed my group work with my classmates. The technology side of things didn't go as smoothly, as it did last time but we pretty much got the job done. We will have one more meeting tomorrow night at 6:00 to fine tune everything. I think that this will work out nicely. However, I still have my report card goals for today. However, my eyes are exhausted from staring at a computer screen. My back and bottom are sore from sitting in a chair all weekend. I really think I should get out and go for a walk and then come back and do the report cards. I am looking at my list, and I was very ambitious in creating it. But, I think I must tredge on, so that I can get everything done that needs to get done. I think this weekend is going to feel like I didn't even have one. I was afraid of that on Friday. But, alas that is the life of a Bride to Be... Moving.... Master's Student and Teacher.

Comments