Google Docs and Skype.

I just had to share about my fantastic experience this morning with my team from my Master's program. We used Skype and google docs to put together our project. Did it ever work well. With google docs you are able to work in real time with everyone editing on a page at the same time in real time. It is such an effective tool for collaborating. Love it. We chatted on skype in a three way confrence to talk about our project and discuss changes that we were making. This was a great way to collaborate. Love it. It was a grueling 2.5 hour session. We started at 9:00 and didn't finish until about 11;30. I think I am going to take a little break from course work and do some wedding stuff, and then come back to the course work a little later.

I have a whole bunch of jobs that need to get done this weekend.
1.) Marking SWW
2.) Master's readings
3.) Preparations for the SMART Board meeting
4.) Laundry
5.) Finish Wedding Guest Book
6.) Finish making the wedding cake topper.
7.) Review Report Card Template
(Yes.. that's right report cards will start next weekend)

Well, putting in a list form makes it look a little more manageable.

Comments