Grrrr... I have a DAMN Cold!

Who would of figured. It is my last week of freedom from classes, and I have a head cold. I have finally relaxed and unwound, and then I get sick. Typical.....However, this weekend I was able to be productive on the wedding front. I have almost finished my Guest Book. I sent out my first 5 invitations. There will be more to follow. But, I am just waiting for Andrei to print them out on the computer. I also have to go and buy some cream paper to print the maps and stuff on. And the other big job to check off is the picking out of the Bride's Maid Dresses. They are picked and the deposit has been made. They are custom made and designed for both Sara and Julie, and should arrive in the next two to six weeks. I am very excited that it is all starting to come together.

I took a bit of time to work on some projects here in my scraproom. Things that were non-wedding related. It was a nice break from the wedding things. Here are a few projects that I have created.






Comments

Cindye Wile said…
Nasty cold .. I think I'm coming down with one too ... grrrr. Feel better soon.
Sounds like you are making a lot of prgoress with the wedding stuff .... that's awesome and must be a relief too.

Fabulous projects ... love everything. :)