Whoooo Loves You....


I have been playing lots with my water colour pencils and colouring lots of different images. However, now I have all these stamped images to use and I need ideas for cards. Well, I seem to love birds these days, even owls. It seems that you either love'em or despis'em. But, I have a soft spot for these little guys. I think they look adorable as a couple. I made three of these cards. Once again, I was using scraps from my scrap paper drawer. But, it still seems every full, and difficult to open. I have house work to do now, and then I need to finish up my paper for my course. Then I think I will come back and play later tonight. Thanks for looking!

Comments

Cindye Wile said…
adorable ... love it. those owls are very cute. :)
Rhonda said…
Cute!! Love those owls. :)
Paola said…
I so love those owls! They are one of the cutest ones I've seen!
Who makes them?
Super cute Rachel.