Sunday, February 22, 2009

Box in A Bag


Well, it was quite the busy evening. I worked on my paper from 8:00 to 11:30. But, I knew I had to stop and take a break so that I would be able to have a decent night sleep. So, to take my mind off the homework assignment I was working on I decided to try tis Box in a Bag that I found off the Split coast Stampers Website. I have been a lurker there for quite some time. But, I recently became a member of this website because of all the wonderful and creative ideas posted there. I just used up scraps of paper to make this project, as my scrap paper drawer is getting awfully full. So, that was a pleasant bonus. This was very easy to make, and a lot of fun as well. My favourite part of the project was colouring the stamp in. I am using the felts that my sister gave me on Tuesday night. They work quite well. I hope you like the project! To get the full directions check out Box in A Bag Directions at Splitcoast Stampers.

3 comments:

nscropper said...

it's fabulous ... love it. :) Glad to hear you took a break.

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

fantastic!

rhonda said...

I love this box, bag. Would be great to put cards in to give as gifts and then you can use the container too!! Smart cookie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...