Keeping Busy as Usual...


This weekend was no exception in terms of the activities that I had planned for the weekend. It was very busy. Andrei and I had our first Marriage preparation class. It was a four hour class held at a Catholic Church Gym in Coquitlam. It was actually a very good session, and we have two more to complete before we are approved to be married in Andrei's Church.

Andrei and I then headed to Costco to look into the furniture that they have there. We bought a bed at a really great price in the fall with some of our engagement money. We were told that they have some matching coordinating furniture to go with it. We checked that out, and liked some of it. But, it is too difficult to buy any of that stuff when we don't have our own house to put it in. However, we did see these scrapbook paper carts that are designed for 12 x 12 scrapbook paper. Now, those are fantastic. Andrei was just as excited if not more excited than me about the purchase of these carts. They are wonderful, as they are shallow storage drawers that pull all the way out. So, they are perfect for storing the oodles of patterned scrapbook paper I have as well as the large collection of wooden stamps I have.

As soon as we came back to my house, Andrei immediately went to work assembling the fist one. It is a very cool storage unit. I haven't had time to set it all up, but hope to do so next weekend.

We had a wonderful dinner with both of our parents on Saturday night, at Andrei's house. We talked about the wedding, and I learned some new traditions that Andrei's parents would like to do.

Sunday was spent at the 30th Annual Wedding Fair. It was a huge fair. The fashion show was fantastic, and I couldn't believe how many brides and people there were. I went with my Mom and we delivered prize sheets to many of the booths. It was worth going, and I got a lot of different ideas. I once again took photos to get ideas for my own wedding reception. Of course, at the fair the sky is the limit. However, I am doing my best not to get carried away.

Monday night I had to squeeze the remainder of my homework in, and then I had my 5hr class on Tuesday night. So, this past week, I haven't really known what free time is.

Comments

Cindye Wile said…
You have been very busy but a "fun" busy. :) LOVE that storage rack ... gotta get me some of those too.
lovin' this cart :-)
Anonymous said…
See what you mean about being able to see all the paper!