Happy New Year 2009!


Wow! I can't believe it is 2009 already. When Andrei and I set the date for the wedding this seemed so far away. But, now the year is here, and I have a lot of exciting changes to look forward to!

New Years Eve was a lot of fun. Andrei and I went downtown to the Empire Landmark Hotel. The party was put on my City Salsa Vibe. It was a great party. There were three different rooms playing different types of music. We got a westcoast swing dance lesson and learned five latin dances. There were three dance performances and one belly dancer performance. It was a very good time! We stayed at the hotel as well, so we didn't have to worry about designated drivers, and the other drivers and weather conditions. Andrei helped me with one of my New Years Resolutions. Mr. Organizer himself helped me sort through everything in my closet. I trimmed the clutter, and organized the closet. I dont' think I would have lasted if it wasn't for his positive attiude and enthusisum. The closet looks great, now I just have to keep it that way right. The scraproom and the closet, oh oh.

I spent the day doing quite a few errands, I made a good healthy dinner as part of my New Year's Resolutions, and I prepared a special lunch for when my Aunt and Uncle come over for lunch tomorrow to see my decorations up in my house. This is the last Chrismtas I will be living in this apartment. Crazy! So, after my Mom and Dad visit and Dinno and Shirley visit the decorations will come down, and the house will come back to normal. Give it a good clean, and then I have one day left before I head back to work.

I played in my scraproom tonight. I made items for the Girly Swap that I am hosting on the message board that I enjoy visiting. I made seven sets of them, and packaged them up all nice. I will post a picture of everyone else's creations when I receive all of them sometime around Janurary 15th 2009. I am also working on a canvas project for my Mom and Dad. Then I want to tackle the acrylic album of our engagement party photos. But, some where in there I have to clean up my bathroom. I hate scrubbing the tub, so there are still some things I need to do yet.

Comments