Waiting For Julie's Arrival!





Well, I am going to try and not make too many mistakes here with this post. I was going back and looking at many of the mistakes I made in terms of typos and a few spelling mistakes here and there. I seem to be always in a hurry with this, and tonight is no exception. My baby sister comes home tonight. With all this snow, and all the flight delays and cancellations we weren't shure if she was going to make it tonight or not! But, the good news is she is on her way home. Her flight is very delayed. Instead of picking her up at 11:00, it looks like it will be closer to 1:00am. Well, at least she will be here for Christmas right! Yeah! Here are some pics of us all excited waiting for Julie to arrive!

I just checked and her flight has arrived in Calgary! Just waiting for confirmation from Julie via text message!

Comments