One Last Day....

Well, I at times I thought tomorrow would never come! It has been quite the run of it this past month. I am looking foward to the two weeks off. I am hoping to sleep in lots! Catch up with family and friends, and I then plan to do a lot of playing here in my scraproom. I haven't posted much scrappy stuff lately. But, I am planning on doing some scrappy projects over the break I have a list of things I want to do.
1.) Disney World Autograph Mini Book for my friends Step Daughter.
2.) Uganda Wordbook for a work collegue. (It was suppose to be her Birthday present, but it just got too too busy.)
3.) Engagement Acrylic Album.
4.) Medium Size Canvas Project for a Christmas Present.
5.) Small Canvas project for a Christmas Presnet.
6.) Complete my Alaska Scrapbook.
7.) Begin Emma's Baby Album. (She will be a teenager at the rate I am working on that album.
8.) Fisish the Exploding Box that I started this summer.
9.) Girly Swap Items.
10.) Advent Calendar project.
11.) Christmas Cards for next year.

Well, by the looks of it, I have a very ambitious holiday ahead of me! But, I will have time to do this when I spend the cozy days in my scraproom. The other thing that I would really like to do is to make some Video Tutorials and post them on You Tube. I enjoy all the ones that I find to watch it would be great to share what I have learned with others.

The other ambitious project i have ahead of me is orgaizing my scraproom and purging things that I don't want anymore. and making sure it is all organized. I might even post a few things on Craigslist to try and get rid of them I think. I need to start "Trimming the Fat" sort of speak to get ready for the "Big Move" sometime this year.

Please check in to see some of the upcoming projects that I will post.

Comments