Phew...I survived but just barely

Well, thank goodness that it is the weekend. I thought that it was never going to come after the week I had. It all started last Thursday night when Andrei phoned me from the Emergency Room in Langley saying that he had broken his nose. Yikes that was upsetting. I had my major project due on Tuesday, and all I wanted to do was be with him to take care of him. But, I had to get my project completed. The good news is that I was able to complete the project, although I thought that it was never going to happen.

However, in the mean time I have developed a really bad chest cold. I have a really bad cought that has affected my voice. I took time on Tuesday to recover and take Andrei to the hospital. But, one day wasn't enough. But, I had to go back to work to ensure that I was able to collect all the data that I need to do the report cards. I will start them this weekend, and hopefully have them all finished by next weekend.

Andrei had his nose snapped back and to place and is all better now. He has to have a cast on it for 10 days to ensure it heals properly. Otherwise he will have to go back and have it broken and fixed again.

Wednesday was my take the night off from everything. Here are some of the projects I made:

Comments