The Calm Before the Storm




Well, since I started my Master's I am really not sure if there are are really any real quite calm days, but this weekend was more of a more laid back weekend. I had a chance to meet some girlfriends for dinner on Friday night. Then I came home to play and my scrapbook room, but turned out I was just too tired and would rather just visit with my online scrap friends. Saturday was a sleep in day. Absoulutely lovely! I chatted with Mom and Dad, and then endied up doing my homework. I was very excited about Scrapbooking with my cousin Lisa on Sunday. We should really do more of it. I only got about 4-5 pages done, but I guess that is better than nothing. My Alaska photos are almost a year old now. So, I have to get this album done, so that it can get packed, and then I can start on Emma's Baby book, as I have all the goodies to get going on it, but just haven't managed to find time to do it. (This is a shower present for my friend Sara.)

My final project is due in four weeks time, report card are just around the corner, and plus there are always wedding things to plan for and think about. So, I have lots to keep me busy. Here are a few of the layouts I did this weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I liked the Train picture page.Glad to see you had a fun but quiet weekend.