Survived the First Week

Well, it's Friday night, and I feel like I have been thrown against a brick wall. Few am I ever exhausted. This week was a busy one. I went from no routine from extreme routine. Tire changing, many class changes, and a new class assignment. I am now a grade three four teacher at my school. I am really looking forward to this assignment. Friends from work are surprised with how my reaction has been, but to be honest I don't see any need to get into a panic about it. I have taught grade three and I have taught grade four, and now they are together! I have less letter grades to assign, and I have a very small class size, so for now it seems like a win-win situation. But, boy am I exhausted.

However, I did have a chance to do a little creating on Wednesday night. Here are some of the projects that I completed!




Comments