Flashing Through My Class,,,,

Yes, that's right I am Flashing. Flashing through an assignment that is. My current Master's program has me working on a final design project. I am using Adobe Flash to design a project for my class.

I have been spending hours working on this project, and I feel at times that I am getting no where. I didn't go to bed until 3:30 after working on it, and then I woke up at 9:30, and I have been working on it since then! Phew! Are you exhausted yet. Well, that is the life of a student I guess. The assignment is due in 13 days, but I am going to need a big chunk of time in those 13 days to get it all completed.

Hopefully once it is working, I will find a way to get it up and running on the web so I can link to it to give everyone a chance to have a look at this thing. It is going to be pretty neat to use. But at times it feels like I am never getting there!

Comments