Summer Starts Now!

Well, I had my last day with my class on Thursday and my last day of work on Friday. I am all ready now for the summer! Andrei and I started it with a fantastic weekend. We went downtown on Friday to English Bay and had dinner at Milestones. We went Salsa Dancing, it was a lot of fun. I think by the end we actually looked like we knew what we were doing. We did some errands on Saturday, and had a delicious BBQ on Saturday night. I made the yummy margarita recipe from my Aunt. I hadn't used it in a while, but forgot how good it works and how yummy the drinks are. Today we watched the Euro Cup and then went Downtown to Vanier Park for Bard on the Beach Twelth Night. The productions was very good. It was a very plesant weekend. I took time off from homework, and it was great to start my sumer holiday this way. However, starting Monday it is back to homework. I have a paper to start. I must review a learning object. I did it this weekend, and I am looking foward to getting that assignment done. I have my scraproom to clean up AGAIN! But, once that is all done, I will be able to sit down more easily and create! So, looking forward to having time to scrapbook!

HAPPY SUMMER!

Comments