Family Wordbook Page Kits

Well, I received some exciting news this week. The girl at work who requested me to do a little scrapbook class with her has booked 10 people. Can you believe it! Phew! It is going to be a fun evening. So, I have started putting page kits together this week. We will be making a "Family Wordbook". The base paper is going to be white, and the colour scheme will be grey, pink, grey, and a little bit of green. I am looking quite forward to this class. I am slowly getting the prep done. I have 4 completed kits, and have the wordbook pages to make for the other six. It is taking some time to get it organized, but I am having fun just playing in my room.

However, I keep salvating over the card box below, as I really want to make that project. I think I will try to squeeze it in next week before my first class starts. I am going to be going back to school on Thursday until the end of June. I am hoping for a fun class, and hope to recognize many of the other students from my cohort.

Well, I have a bit more browsing to do and then I am off to bed!

Comments