Spring Cleaning..

Well, I started with quite the list of Spring Cleaning that I wanted to do with all the time off that I have from school. (My Master's program not work.) I have been enjoying this extra time, but also being productive with it as well. Things thtat I have done included:
-Cleaning Out Clothes Closet
-Cleaning out Hall Closet.
-Cleaning out bathroom drawers.
-Scrubbed all the Kitchen Cupboards.

Now, yes I have been busy spring cleaning, but I have also enjoyed time in my scraproom as well. I altered a tin box from VV boutique that I thought that I would use for storing the addresses of my online scrap friends. I also completed two other word books.

-Family
- I made this one for my Grandpa and Grandma as a present. But, for now I am going to use it as a sample for a possible class I may be teaching.

- Love Book for Andrei, he liked mine, but I thought I would make a more masculine looking one.



















Comments