Report Cards are Done For Spring Break!

Phew! I have just finished report cards for this week. I am so happy that they are all finished now. I have them completed as far as I can, as there were eight studetns who were away the last week before Spring Break, and they still have some assignments to complete and hand in.

Of course when I get back there is the editing piece that needs to be completed as well. BUt, I will get that done the Monday and Tuesday Night when I get back after Spring Break. It is a bit of a nuisance, but that is what I have to do to get everything all done.

I have been having some fun playing in my scraproom. I completed some more pages on my Alasakan Cruise book. Julie was over last night scrapbooking. We had a good time!

Well, I am off to do some long overdue housework.

Happy Good Friday!

Rachel

Comments